Our team of fantastic instructors will undoubtedly leave you telling stories of your adventures for years to come. Whether you are excited to improve your technique, learn more about the mountain, are looking for someone who is patient and builds confidence, or something else, we’ve got you covered.
Our school is proud to offer a variety of lessons to meet everyone's needs.
Private and VIP Lessons
• -For adults, children, families or groups of friends.
• -The best option if you want to explore the Zermatt ski area at your own pace.
• -Faster progress through more individualized instruction.
• -In a private setting, our instructors can really cater to your individual needs.
Our VIP service offers a new, exceptional level of service where your instructor meets with you before your lesson to discuss your goals and needs. The location where you are picked up and returned is entirely up to you, and your instructor is there for you from the first lift to the last.
• Available for children between the ages of 5 and 15.
• All levels, from the first slide to skiing the entire mountain.
• Designed with kids, with kids in mind.
• Learn basic skills opening up the mountain, building confidence and developing technique on skis by teaching through adventure.
• Small groups
• End of the week film
• Great prizes
• Even better memories
See what your kids can experience in a week with PDS.
• Enjoy skiing with like-minded adult skiers who want to learn.
• Small groups (max 4) to maximize 1:1 time with the instructor.
• Offered for beginners to advanced all-mountain skiers.
• Experienced ski instructors
• Fun, relaxed and social environment to develop your skills and enjoy the mountains.
PDS has a network of ski schools in the Alps, including Avoriaz, Val d'Isere, Tignes, Courchevel and Meribel.