Randa toboggan runTobogganing
The toboggan run in Randa is ideal for families with children. Located in the heart of the village, it requires no great physical effort: the slope is gentle, not too long and not too steep.
- Warm winter clothing with gloves and hat
- Warm, waterproof footwear
- Helmet, where appropriate
- Please be considerate to others on the toboggan run.
- Adapt riding and speed to your ability and the conditions.
- Small children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not leave the marked trails.
- It is forbidden to toboggan on the ski pistes.