Flower Trail (Nr. 3)
This walk is a real treat for anyone who loves flowers. Depending on the season, walkers may see blossoming edelweiss and gentian as well as many other alpine flowers.
- Type Theme trail
- Difficulty medium
- Duration 1,20 h
- Distance 4,6 km
- Ascent 76 m
- Descent 363 m
- Lowest point 2215 m
- Highest point 2578 m
Blauherd - Tufteren - Sunnegga
(Hiking time in reverse direction: approx. 1h 35)
This hike is marked on the signposts as “Blumenweg”.
- Good footwear
- Hiking poles (optional)
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Plan every mountain tour carefully and adapt to participants’ fitness level as well as the weather and season.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential, along with adequate supplies of food and water. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Inform others of planned route, and whenever possible avoid going alone.
- Do not leave the marked routes; do not venture onto glaciers without a mountain guide.
- Please be considerate to other walkers and to plants and animals.
- Take note of the warning signs drawing attention to the constant danger in river beds and along watercourses below dams and reservoirs.