Kickbike on SunneggaCycling
Kickbike, that’s the thrilling ride from Sunnegga down to the village of Zermatt. The wind in your hair, spectacular scenery: this is outdoor adventure at its best.
- Kickbike with helmet (available for hire from the valley station of the Sunnegga Express)
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Good footwear
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Take into account participants’ fitness level and ability.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Do not leave the marked routes.
- It is forbidden to ride on the ski pistes.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals.
- Take note of the warning signs drawing attention to the constant danger in river beds and along watercourses below dams and reservoirs.