Täsch cross-country ski trail
The 15 km of cross-country ski trails between Täsch and Randa, both classic-style and skating-style, are highly popular. The well-prepared circuits of the Matterhorn trail enable skiers to explore a variety of terrain.
- By the Matterhorn Terminal (north side, opposite Taxi Schaller) and north exit of the Matterhorn Terminal
- By the Aparthotel Monte Rosa
Above the main road, the trail is graded as difficult; elsewhere easy.
In all, Täsch and Randa have 15 km of skating-style and 10 km of classic-style trails.
- Cross-country skis and poles
- Suitable cross-country ski boots
- Clothing suitable for the weather (waterproof, windproof and breathable)
- Hat or headband plus gloves and sunglasses
- Please be considerate to other cross-country skiers.
- Walkers are not permitted on the cross-country ski trails.
- Observe all signposting and directions.
- When overtaking another cross-country skier, keep poles close to body to avoid injury.
- On descents, maintain adequate distance from the cross-country skier ahead, and always adapt speed to conditions.
- If you wish to pause along a trail or if you fall, vacate the tracks as quickly as possible.