Wolli Summer Fun
Wolli was very happy to have a great summer program lined up for all children and families!
There were plenty of action-packed and exciting attractions on offer from Monday, 23 June to Friday, 22 August 2013 (excluding weekends) – both indoors and out in the fresh air.
- Adventure: zip lines, suspension bridges and much more await you in the Forest Fun Park!
- Sport: let off steam during a fun-filled day!
- Ice time: visit the highest glacier palace in the world at 3,883 m.a.s.l.!
- Tee-off: show Wolli how well you can play mini golf!
- Whistling concert: the marmots will show you how it’s done!
- Helicopter: visit the Air Zermatt base and admire the helicopters up close!
- History: interesting facts about the history of the Matterhorn in the museum!
- Cable cars: take a look behind the scenes to the cable cars of Zermatt Bergbahnen AG!
- View: enjoy a view of the most beautiful and highest mountains in Switzerland on Gornergrat!
A great big THANK YOU from Wolli to the partners, organizers and participants!
Next year the Wolli Summer fun will be from the 23th June till the 24rd of August 2014. Don’t miss it