The Skiing Unlimited package is perfect for all those who can never have enough of the pistes. You can carve unlimited trails in the snow, surrounded by breathtaking Alpine views.
Skiing in winter and summer: Matterhorn ski paradise, the highest ski area in Europe, leaves no desires unfulfilled.
The package includes:
- Overnight stay(s) (hotel or holiday apartment)
- 01.11.2022 till 01.05.2023: International ski pass
- From 02.05.2022 till 31.10.2022: Summer Ski Pass (21 km in the glacier ski area) and Sport Pass for bookings of more than three days (incl. use of the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise and Sunnegga-Rothorn facilities)
At an altitude eye-level with the highest four thousand-metre peaks in the Alps. Perfectly prepared pistes up to 3,883 m. Varying degrees of difficulty for every skill level. Everyone finds a favourite piste in the Zermatt – Matterhorn destination. And naturally, the sunny terraces at various mountain restaurants are always alluring.
Your ski ticket will be ready for you in your accommodation, so you don't have to queue up to collect it.
Bookable time period
Available for bookings of more than one day
Information about the ski area and open cable cars and pistes: www.zermatt.ch/en/Lifts-pistes
Ski pass insurance
From two ski days, the ski pass insurance PassProtect is included in the price. The PassProtect policy covers the cost of ski pass, ski hire and ski lessons in the event of accident, illness or adverse weather conditions. Find more information here
Terms and conditions
- A cancellation and or rebooking of an accommodation can only be made in exceptional cases and on request.
- Any upgrades and additions such as massages can be booked directly with the hotel.
- The cancellation terms and conditions of the accommodation and the general terms and conditions of the Zermatt Bergbahnen AG shall apply.
Book your unlimited skiing fun now!
The World Cup races in Zermatt/Cervinia will take place on 29/30 October and 5/6 November 2022. On the programme for the first weekend are two men's downhill runs and on the second weekend the two women's downhill runs.
The public viewing area on Testa Grigia and the finish area Laghi Cime Bianche are only accessible from Zermatt with skis/snowboard (Matterhorn Glacier Paradise to Testa Grigia) and a valid ski pass.
During the Matterhorn Cervino Speed Opening of 29/30.10.2022 and 05/06.11.2022 there are the following restrictions:
1. the cable car Testa Grigia - Laghi Cime Bianche, which leads to the finish area of the race, can only be used with a valid World Cup ticket.
2. the Ventina slope (n°7) will be closed to the public as it is part of the race.
Skiing in winter and summer in Switzerland and in neighbouring Italy. Matterhorn ski paradise, the highest ski area in Europe, leaves no desires unfulfilled.