Over the course of two days, demo the newest skis in the Stöckli collection 23/24 without limits right at the foot of the Matterhorn. Select the best arrival date for you anytime between Nov. 12 and Dec. 19, 2023. Choose one of three Stöckli partner hotels, and your choice of either demi-pension or just breakfast.
Book your Stöckli Ski Experience package in Zermatt now – designed specifically for your needs!
The package includes the following services:
- Welcome cocktail, along with a product presentation, on the evening of arrival
- Drink voucher for the hotel bar
- 2 nights lodging including breakfast or demi-pension
- 2 days lift passes (international)
- 2 days Stöckli ski testing with unlimited ski changes
- Personal consultation in the Stöckli Test Center plus on the ski slopes with a Stöckli ski instructor*
- New: Stöckli-poles available for rent, so you can travel comfortably without skis & poles
- Stöckli participant gift
- CHF 100.00 discount certificate toward the purchase of Stöckli skis directly at Bayard Sport in Zermatt, online, or at any Stöckli store.
- Language: german
*Each ski day, 1-2 ski instructors per course are available. In the Stöckli Test Center at Trockener Steg hub, you will find a list where participants can sign up to ski with an instructor.
During that time, you will be advised from the experts on the slopes, which Stöckli model would match your ski style best. Along the way, you can also improve your ski ability with valuable tips offered.
The Stöckli Ski Experience takes place in Zermatt in 11 courses between Sunday, Nov. 12 and Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2023. The 11 courses are held from Friday evening to Sunday evening or from Sunday evening to Tuesday evening, and Wednesday evening to Saturday evening.
Breakfast and half board:
By default, the package includes breakfast. If you would like half board in your booked accommodation, you must select this separately in the shopping cart. The following half board surcharges apply:
- Europe Hotel & Spa: CHF 20.- per person & night
- Jägerhof Hotel & Apartements: CHF 35.- per person & night
- The following cancelation policies apply:
- Cancelation up to 7 days before arrival: Fully refundable
- Cancelation 6 days before arrival up to arrival day: 100% assumption of all costs
- Package prices are exclusive tourist taxes and ski lift pass insurance.
- Any and all upgrades or additional services (such as massages, etc.) must be booked directly with the lodging provider.
More information about the Stöckli ski experience Zermatt: