On the second weekend in August, Zermatt celebrates its Swiss traditions. Colourful traditional costumes, local dances, folk customs and uptempo music: it's all part of the Zermatt Folklore Festival. Enjoy the full folklore experience from 13 to 14 August 2022 and let yourself be enchanted by the group performances. And the highlight? The big parade on Saturday afternoon at 1.30 pm
The package includes:
- Accommodation (hotel or apartment)
- Free travel on all cable cars (Peak Pass)
- Parade from the Folklore Festival on Saturday afternoon incl. food/drink voucher at the "Obere Matten" festival site.
Your Peak Pass will be ready for you in your accommodation, so you don't have to queue up to collect it.
For stays of more than two days, the Peak Pass summer insurance, Pass Protect, is also included in the price. PassProtect covers the reimbursement of the Peak Pass in the event of an accident, sickness or unfavourable weather conditions. Further information can be found here.
Hours of service and information about the mountain lifts: www.zermatt.ch/en/Lifts-pistes
With the Folklore Special, you can immerse yourself in Swiss customs and the mountain world around Zermatt while you experience typical Swiss tradition at first hand.
- The Folklore Special can be booked from between one and nine nights and is valid from: 6 – 15 August 2022
- A cancellation and or rebooking of an accommodation can only be made in exceptional cases and on request.
- Any upgrades and additional services such as massages are booked directly at the hotel.
- The cancellation terms and conditions of the accommodation and the general terms and conditions of the Zermatt Bergbahnen AG shall apply.