The “Exploring Unlimited” package offers everything you need for an amazing stay in Zermatt. Experience the stunning views surrounding the Matterhorn and the breathtaking Alpine landscape.
The package includes:
- Overnight stay(s) (hotel or holiday apartment)
- Peak pass (not valid for skiing)
Exploring Unlimited in Winter and Summer (02.05.2023 - 31.10.2023)
The Peak Pass gives you unlimited travel on the following cable cars: Matterhorn Glacier Paradise, Rothorn, Schwarzsee, Gornergrat, Riffelberg Express (excluding ski and chair lifts) and on the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn between Randa, Täsch und Zermatt. Entry into the Glacier Palace and travel on local buses is also included in the Peak Pass. The package is available for stays of between one and 14 nights. For stays of more than two days, the Peak Pass summer insurance, Pass Protect, is also included in the price. PassProtect covers the reimbursement of the Peak Pass in the event of an accident, sickness or unfavourable weather conditions. Further information can be found here.
Information on Zermatt’s Alpine world: www.zermatt.ch/en/mountain-experiences
Please note that the Peak Pass is not valid for skiers!
Terms and conditions:
- Cancelling / amending the booking is only available on request in exceptional cases.
- Any upgrades and additional services such as massages can be booked via your accommodation.
- The cancellation terms and conditions of the accommodations and the general terms and conditions of the Zermatt Bergbahnen AG shall apply.
- Your Peak Pass will be ready for you in your accommodation, so you don't have to queue up to collect it.
*Operating times vary depending on the season. More information: www.zermatt.ch/en/Lifts-pistes