The “Bike Days Zermatt” package offers perfect bike days for everyone. Enjoy numerous cable car journeys* (incl. bike transport).
Lying between 1,400 and 3,100 metres above sea level, the mountains around Zermatt offer a wide variety of trails. Technical and flow trails, untouched or prepared, Zermatt has trails for everyone.
The packages includes:
- Accommodation (hotel or apartment)
Your bike pass will be ready for you in your accommodation, so you don't have to queue up to collect it.
- The package is available for stays between 29 May and 08 October 2023.
- The package can be booked for 1-7 nights.
- Cancelling / amending the accommodation is only available on request in exceptional cases.
- Additional services such as half-board, massages, etc. can be booked directly with the accommodation provider.
*With the Bike pass Zermatt you are entitled to unlimited ascents to the stations:
*Bikes are transported on the Gornergratbahn from 8.00 - 9.12 am (from Zermatt) and from 3.30 pm. Reservations are subject to a charge (CHF 10.00 per bike). Reservations can be made in advance until the day of travel, as long as there are free places available. Click here to make a reservation: https://www.gornergrat.ch/en/stories/mountain-biking-on-gornergrat
Details on mountain biking in Zermatt: https://www.zermatt.ch/en/bike
Operating times vary depending on the season. More information:https://www.zermatt.ch/en/Lifts-pistes
Notice: The flat rate listed here does not include any discounted subscriptions such as the GA travel card or half fare card. It may be possible that, taking into account certain discounts on public transport (GA, half fare card, etc.) a lower total price can be obtained by purchasing the services individually.