What could be more beautiful than letting children play in the mountains of Zermatt? There are many offerings for games, fun and adventure for the entire family.
Children can make discoveries everywhere: While playing around on the adventure playground, watching marmots, grilling with the family or swimming in a mountain lake.
Young explorers can cross the lake on a raft secured by a cable. This scenic spot offers pure adventure for youngsters and blissful relaxation for grown-ups.
There is a lot to experience!
By the way: The Wolli's Adventure Park at Sunnegga is easy accessible from Sunnegga summit station in 5 minutes via funicular shuttle – even by pushcair
Prices and conditions:
- Children up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years 50%
- The ticket entitles you to travel from Zermatt to Furi or back.
- No refund or exchange possible.
- Owners of various reduction cards (Half-Fare Card, GA, Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Flexi Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card) receive a reduction.
- Note that the Junior Card and the Swiss Family Card are also valid.