See the first rays of sun bring a red glow to the imposing mountain peaks, how the Matterhorn stretches up to meet the sun and how peacefully and quietly the alpine pastures are spread out in between. Take in the spectacle from Stellisee lake, where the Matterhorn is reflected on windless days.
Afterwards, a hearty breakfast of regional and home-made specialities is ready for you in the Fluhalp mountain restaurant.
Getting up early brings wonderful rewards!
Please note that the hike from Blauherd to the Fluhalp restaurant takes about 45 minutes. The Stellisee lake is situated approximately in the middle.
- Single or return trip Zermatt–Blauherd
- Hearty breakfast at the Fluhalp mountain restaurant
Adults: CHF 55.00 (in September CHF 53.00)
Children aged 9 - 15.99: CHF 33.50 (in September CHF 32.50)
Swiss Travel Pass, Half-fare or GA holders: CHF 45.00 (in September CHF 43.50)
Adults: CHF 72.00 (in September CHF 68.00)
Children aged 9 - 15.99: CHF 42.00 (in September CHF 40.00)
Swiss Travel Pass, Half-fare or GA holders: CHF 55.50 (in September 53.00)
Children up to 8.99 years: free
*Please note that GA day tickets and GA municipality day tickets are not entitled to a reduction.
No less than 15 minutes before departure at Sunnegga-Rothorn valley station
- 03/07/21 & 10/07/2021: departure 04:45 hrs
- 17/07/21 & 24/07/2021: departure 05:00 hrs
- 31/07/21 & 07/08/2021: departure 05:15 hrs
- 14/08/21 & 21/08/2021: departure 05:30 hrs
- 04/09/21 & 11/09/2021: departure 06.00 hrs
- 18/09/21 & 25/09/2021: departure 06.15 hrs
Even in summer, warm clothing and sturdy footwear are essential (approx. 45 hike to the Fluhalp restaurant).
- The gerneral Terms and Conditions of the Zermatt Bergbahnen AG apply.