Our home climbing area "Eschelbalme" has a lot to offer - from the easy 3 to the tough 8a. Small but nice and a stone's throw from the centre (approx. 15 min.). During 3 hours you can let off steam climbing - with a great view over the village.
Your mountain guide or climbing instructor will gladly coach you.
From June to October (depending on the conditions)
- Daily with a private mountain
- In a group: every Monday and Wednesday
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
1 - 3 persons also suitable for children!
3 - 7B
Check the climbing scala SAC-Kletterskala
- With a private mountain guide: CHF 285 for 1 - 3 persons
- In a group: CHF 95 per person (3 persons)
- Rental equipment: From CHF 18 available in a sport shop in Zermatt
- Climbing shoes or hiking shoes
- Small back pack
- Drinks and food
EXECUTION OR CANCELLATION:
Click here for our general terms and conditions
Please note that for group tours the minimum number of participants must be reached in order for the tour to take place. If this is not the case, you can decide at short notice whether you want to cancel or postpone the tour, or whether you want to do it with a private mountain guide.
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (accident and evacuation insurance)