An active day on the slopes at Matterhorn ski paradise comes to an end – but the fun is far from over. It’s time to swap your sportswear for a comfortable evening outfit.
It’s 17:00 hrs and you and your companion are on your way back into the mountains and up to the Klein Matterhorn. On arrival at the top, you enjoy an aperitif in atmospheric surroundings under the watchful eyes of 38 four-thousanders. It's an unforgettable moment as you raise your glass with the magnificent Alpine panorama all around.
The culinary highlight of the evening is served in the Restaurant Matterhorn glacier paradise: an exclusive three-course menu with freshly prepared specialities from the region, accompanied by fine Valais wines.
Zermatt Alpine hay soup with vegetable straws and dry-cured ham skewer
Hérens roast beef with béarnaise sauce served with potato gratin and cauliflower
Only the Stars are watching
The return journey begins at 20.30 hrsby the light of the stars. Relax in your gondola as you glide above deserted slopes alongside the Matterhorn and back to the valley. Enjoy the enchanting views as you pick out the mountain scenery in the dark. Down in the valley, the lights of Zermatt twinkle in the night. The magic of the moment has you under its spell.
Delights for all: The culinary experience is also available if you are a vegetarian or vegan or follow a gluten-free diet. Tell us in advance when you register about any special dietary needs and we’ll prepare a delicious alternative.
- Adults: CHF 128.00
- Children aged 9 to 15.99: CHF 64.00
- Swiss Travel Pass, Half-fare or GA holders: CHF 96.50
- Children up to 8.99 years: free
- Return ticket Zermatt–Matterhorn glacier paradise
- Three-course meal in the Matterhorn glacier paradise restaurant, including drinks
* Vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free alternatives available. Please let us know upon registration.
- Meeting point: No less than 15 minutes before departure at Matterhorn glacier paradise valley station
- Departure times from Zermatt: 17.00 hrs (back in Zermatt at 21.15 hrs)
Please note: Warm clothing and sturdy footwear are always essential for excursions in the high mountains!