Off to the highest mountain station in Europe
Views of the French, Italian and Swiss Alps
The Matterhorn glacier paradise can be reached from Zermatt in a journey time of around 40 minutes, including changes. At an airy 3'883 metres of altitude you will find Europe’s highest mountain station. Want to go higher still? The summit lift will bring you to the viewing platform with a 360º panoramic view that includes 38 Alpine giants. A visit to the world’s highest glacier palace will make the excursion an experience you will never forget. Travel in one of the Matterhorn glacier ride’s brand new Crystal Ride cabins for a special thrill.
Conditions and Prices
- Children up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years 50%
- The ticket entitles you to travel from Zermatt to Matterhorn glacier paradise or back.
- No refund or exchange possible.
- Owners of various reduction cards (Half-Fare Card, GA, Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Flexi Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card) receive a reduction. However, due to the control of these tickets, they must be purchased locally. Note that the Junior Card and the Swiss Family Card are also valid.
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50%
- Please note that GA day tickets and GA municipality day tickets are not entitled to a reduction.