Skiing with Snowli for the first time! Experience with Snowli, the wondrous creature with the long ears, the first attempts with skis on the white magic! Together with Snowli and his friends, fun, games and unforgettable snow experiences are guaranteed!
Skiing with Snowli for the first time! Experience with Snowli, the wondrous creature with the long ears, the first attempts with skis on the white magic! Together with Snowli and his friends, fun, games and unforgettable snow experiences are guaranteed! In the Snowli Kids Village Riffelberg on an area of 3,500 m2 with fantasy figures, magic carpets, carousel and children's ski lifts, the little ones make their first experiences with the snow and learn to ski under professional guidance. The first descent soon succeeds and on Friday there will be a ski race for the youngest ZERMATTERS!
- 5 days from CHF 515.00 per child
- 4 days from CHF 450.00 per child
- 3 days from CHF 360.00 per child
Goals in Swiss Snow Kids Village
- The story of Snowli
- Getting to know the skis and the snow
- Walking uphill, turning around
- Skiing down the fall line with skis parallel and being able to brake
- First changes of direction from the fall line
- Minimum number: 3 children per level
- Maxium number: 6-7 children per level
- Start days: Start day Monday & (Wednesday if there are enough registrations)
- Includes: Ski lessons, supervision and lunch
- Dates: from 14.12.2020 until 10.04.2021
- Duration: about 5 hours per day; minimum 3 days
- Meeting point: at the Tourisme office at the train station in Zermatt (Bahnhofpl. 5, 3920 Zermatt)
- Starting time: 08:45
- Please do not forget that we ski in the high mountains: Warm clothes, mittens, ski goggles, sun and lip protection are a must!
- In our courses we always wear a helmet (can be rented in a sports shop).
- Execution of the Snowli tests with delivery of the personal booklet at the end of the course.
- The corresponding medals can be picked up at our office.
The child must be picked up at 03:45 p.m. at the train station in Zermatt (Gornergratbahn). (It is also possible to pick up the child at 03:00 p.m. at the Riffelberg train station.)