We provide the premier summer camp experience for children in Zermatt. The daily programmes begin at 9am and finish at 4pm and include a full day of exciting activities, adventures and sports and a delicious and nutritious lunch. Our Camp Leaders are fun, passionate, qualified and experienced. Your children will have an action-packed week, learn about the alpine environment and make new friends for life.
This programme is packed with exhilarating activities which really allows teenagers to try new things, learn new skills and push their boundaries. Teenagers on this program are able to take full advantage of the opportunities provided by the exciting and varied mountain environment, with a wide choice of thrilling and challenging activities. We offer campers an exhilarating range of activities whilst developing key life skills required to safely enjoy the outdoors whilst simultaneously fostering independence.
A typical week includes Mountain Biking, wakeboarding at Schali Lago, Hiking to a mountain hut, the Forest Fun Park, Dirt Scooters and Mountain Karts, Chocolate Making at Fuchs or Pottery at Aroleid, rock climbing with a guide, Tennis Lessons and other Sports Pavillion Games.
We maintain small group sizes for this age group with a strict staff to student ratio of 1:6 and a challenging range of activities to suit even the sportiest of teenagers.
12-16 July 2021
19-23 July 2021
26-30 July 2021
02-06 August 2021
09-13 August 2021
16-20 August 2021
23-27 August 2021
The Church Square
5 Full Days: CHF 550.00 per child, without lift pass
5 Full Days: CHF 700 per child, with lift pass
*Please note, if you do not opt to buy a lift pass now, you will have to purchase a lift pass separately for your child so they are able to participate fully in all the activities.
What is included?
- Daily supervision provided from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
- Lunch and snacks
- Age-specific activities and groups
- All of our Camp Leaders are qualified in their field of expertise, with First Aid Certificates, Child Protection qualified and hold current CRB checks. We use specialist experts with appropriate qualifications for activities such as skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, climbing, hiking and tennis.
- All activity entrance costs and equipment rental for specific activities
- Transport costs (lift passZ, train to Täsch)
** Our Camps are run in English and German
Any questions? Contact us via email@example.com or by calling +41 79 709 00 06