We provide the premier summer camp experience for children in Zermatt. The daily programmes begin at 9am and finish at 4pm and include a full day of exciting activities, adventures and sports and a delicious and nutritious lunch. Our Camp Leaders are fun, passionate, qualified and experienced. Your children will have an action-packed week, learn about the alpine environment and make new friends for life.
The Explorers are offered a sporty, challenging and interactive programme of activities. We try to encourage children in this age group to be more independent and step beyond their comfort zone. Children will be encouraged to form new friendships with children from around the world, build communication skills and develop a sense of teamwork.
A typical week includes Mountain Biking, Lake Days at Schali Lago, Hiking and the Leisee Lake, the Forest Fun Park, Treasure Hunts, optional ski lessons, Chocolate Making at Fuchs or Pottery at Aroleid, beginner climbing course, Tennis Lessons and other Sports Pavillion Games.
We maintain small group sizes for this age group with a strict staff to student ratio of 1:6 and a challenging range of activities to suit even the sportiest of youngsters.
12-16 July 2021
19-23 July 2021
26-30 July 2021
02-06 August 2021
09-13 August 2021
16-20 August 2021
23-27 August 2021
The Church Square
5 Full Days: CHF 550.00 per child, without lift pass
5 Full Days: CHF 700 per child, with lift pass
*Please note, if you do not opt to buy a lift pass now, you will have to purchase a lift pass separately for your child so they are able to participate fully in all the activities.
What is included?
- Daily supervision provided from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
- Lunch and snacks
- Age-specific activities and groups
- All of our Camp Leaders are qualified in their field of expertise, with First Aid Certificates, Child Protection qualified and hold current CRB checks. We use specialist experts with appropriate qualifications for activities such as skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, climbing, hiking and tennis.
- All activity entrance costs and equipment rental for specific activities
- Transport costs (lift pass, train to Täsch)
** Our Camps are run in English and German
Any questions? Contact us via email@example.com or by calling +41 79 709 00 06