Take the Zermatt Bergbahnen Gourmet Pass, and set off on a culinary hike with 41 Gault Millau points through the idyllic hamlet of Findeln. Get aboard the Sunnegga funicular, and you will reach the Restaurant @Paradise in about 15 minutes. There a welcoming aperitif with Valais specialties awaits you. Then you take a 10-minute hike to reach the Restaurant Chez Vrony, which serves your first course. After another hike to the Restaurant Findlerhof the main course is served. The crowning touch, a fine dessert, will delight your palette in the Restaurant Sonnmatten in Zermatt.
- Single trip from Zermatt to Sunnegga
- Small selection of tapas* in Restaurant Paradise
- Starter* at Chez Vrony
- Main course* at the Findlerhof
- Dessert and coffee at the Sonnmatten restaurant
*All courses come with a glass of matching wine (one glass per course) and 0.5l of still or sparkling mineral water.
Buying the Gourmet Pass does not automatically reserve tables for you. Book your tables in the restaurants at times to suit you, so you can hike unhurriedly from one delicious treat to the next.
The Findeln Gourmet Pass is available for the following dates:
- 10 July 2021 to 31 August 2021
- Please note that the Sonnmatten restaurant is closed on Wednesdays. In this case, the dessert voucher can be redeemed at the Findlerhof as well.
Information on Zermatt mountain restaurants: https://www.zermatt.ch/en/eating-drinking/Mountain-restaurants
- Cancellation/change of the booking can only be guaranteed in exceptional cases and on request.
- The cancellation terms and the general terms and conditions of Zermatt Bergbahnen AG apply.