Daily from 19.12.2020 to 28.03.2021
The Gornergrat Gourmet Ticket combines an experience in the great outdoors with culinary delights. Experience the idyllic winter hiking trails, the highest sledging run in Switzerland and a gourmet menu featuring Valais specialities.
- Train ride Zermatt–Gornergrat–Riffelberg–Riffelalp–Zermatt
- Cocktails and Valais appetizers at the 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat
- Three-course gourmet menu at Hotel Riffelhaus
- Dessert and coffee at the ‘Alphitta’ mountain restaurant on the Riffelalp
- Rotenboden–Riffelberg sledding run including rental of sled or snowshoes
The daily available places are limited. It is best to book your gourmet ticket online in advance.
Tip: Start with the cocktails and appetisers before 11:00 am to derive the most enjoyment possible.
Children and adolescents from 9 to 15.99 years and adultes with the Half-Fare travelcard, the GA travelcard, the Swiss Travel Pass, the Swiss Flexi Pass or the Swiss Half Fare Card recieve a reduction.
- Adults: CHF 139.00
- Adults with Half-Price and General Pass: CHF 115.00
- Children 9-16 years: CHF 85.00
- Refunds and exchanges are not possible.
- Tickets issued online are only valid together with a passport or personal identification.