In the middle of the Zermatt forests and under the clear starry sky, it's not just the fire that crackles! From a distance you can smell the fine special cheese mixture that is simmering in a large pot over the fire. After a short walk, you will be welcomed with a warm and soothing drink. The rustic atmosphere frames the culinary outdoor experience – whether as a team event, in small or large groups or as an individual registration – everyone is welcome.
- Meeting: 17:45 hrs at Furi mountain station
- Duration: approx. 3 hours (approx. 1 hour hiking time)
- Equipment: Warm winter shoes (suitable for winter hiking trails), winterproofed warm clothes incl. gloves and bonnet (ski clothing recommended)
- Price: CHF 85 per person / children (from 10 years recommended) CHF 38
- Maximum number of participants: 10 persons per evening
- Minimale Teilnehmerzahl: 2 Personen pro Abend
Included services: Aperitif, fondue and accompanying drink, dessert, guide, torch