Every Thursday, 13.01. - 17.03.2022
Dining with the stars - a dinner under the probably most beautiful sky of the world. Enjoy a meat fondue in the 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat accompanied by astronomic guide Peter Salzmann. As a highlight, visit the observatory with its telescope in the cupola room of the Kulmhotel.
Whether it is a romantic dinner or an evening excursion with the family on the Gornergrat, when you choose ‘Dining with the Stars’, you will enjoy a star gazing tour followed by an all-you-can-eat Chinese fondue. Be prepared for a mystical experience that will never fit on a postcard.
- Train ride Zermatt–Gornergrat–Zermatt
- All-you-can-eat Chinoise fondue buffet and dessert buffet
- Visit to the Gornergrat observatory
- Every Thursday from 13.01 to 17.03.2022
- Departure in Zermatt at 18:24
- Back to Zermatt at 23:15
6:24 pm departure from Zermatt
11:15 pm arrival in Zermatt
- Adults: CHF 120.00
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: CHF 54.00
- Children - 8.99 years: free
- No further discounts with Half-Fare Card, Swiss Travel Pass, Junior or Grandchild Card.
- Minimum number of participants: 10 persons