The Zermatt Bike Pass is the perfect ticket for all bikers.
The Zermatt Bike Pass allows you to make unlimited cable car journeys (uphill only) incl. bike transport on the following cable cars:
- Zermatt/Furi/Riffelberg (via Riffelberg-Express) as timetabled
- E-Bus Zermatt (green and red line)
*On the Gornergratbahn bikes are transported from 8 - 9.12 a.m. (from Zermatt) and from 3.30 p.m. A reservation for a fee (CHF 10.00 per bike) is required. Reservations can be made here.
Please note the timetable of the Zermatt Bergbahnen.
- The bike pass is available for 1 - 6 days
- No refunds or exchanges possible.
- Children under 9 years old*: free
- Children 9-15 years old*: 50%
- Discount card holders (half-fare travel card, GA travel card, Swiss Travel Pass) receive a 50% discount
- Please note that GA day tickets and GA municipality day tickets are not entitled to a reduction.
*In order to qualify for the discount an official proof of identification, stating the date of birth, is needed.
If the reservation is cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total payment of the reservation is required at the time of booking.