At an altitude of 3'103 metres the Rothorn is the perfect mountain from which to admire the Matterhorn, which stands proud among the many surrounding four-thousand-metre peaks. A journey of around 35 minutes will take you to this popular destination for an outing, which is also a superb starting point for hiking or mountain bike rides.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Rothorn:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
Children and adolescents from 9 to 16 or adultes with the Half-Fare travelcard, the GA travelcard, the Swiss Travel Pass, the Swiss Flexi Pass or the Swiss Half Fare Card recieve a reduction.
- Note that the Junior Card and the Swiss Family Card are also valid on the Zermatt Bergbahnen AG.
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years. 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50%
- Please note that GA day tickets and GA municipality day tickets are not entitled to a reduction.
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to email@example.com
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Das Ticket berechtigt für eine Fahrt von Zermatt auf das Rothorn (und retour).
- Keine Rückerstattung oder Austausch möglich.
If the reservation is cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total payment of the reservation is required at the time of booking.