Discover the popular Rothorn, Gornergrat and the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise around Zermatt with unlimited cable car travel using the Peak Pass. It’s the ideal cable car ticket whether you want to hike, stroll or explore. Insider tip: it’s worthwhile hanging around a bit! The longer the Peak Pass is valid for, the greater the benefits.
The offer includes:
- The Peak Pass allows unlimited travel (excluding ski and chair lifts) on the following cable cars:
- Zermatt–Matterhorn Glacier Paradise (Klein Matterhorn)
- Zermatt–Sunnegga–Blauherd-Rothorn (as timetabled)
- Furi–Riffelberg (as timetabled)
Entry to the Glacier Palace and bike transport on all installations of Zermatt Bergbahnen AG are also included. Dogs travel free.
Prices and conditions:
- The offer can be booked for 1-14 days.
- Children under 9 years old: free
- Children 9-15 years old: 50%
- Holders of discount cards (Half Fare card, GA travel card, Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Flexi Pass, Swiss Half Fare card, Junior card and Swiss Family Card) receive a discount.
- Please note that GA day tickets and GA municipality day tickets are not entitled to a reduction.
- No refunds or exchanges.
The definitive ticket to pass the turnstiles can be picked up on the day of your arrival at Zermat Tourist Office.
If the reservation is cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total payment of the reservation is required at the time of booking.