We provide the premier summer camp experience for children in Zermatt. The daily programmes begin at 9am and finish at 4pm and include a full day of exciting activities, adventures and sports and a delicious and nutritious lunch. Our Camp Leaders are fun, passionate, qualified and experienced. Your children will have an action-packed week, learn about the alpine environment and make new friends for life.
For our slightly older and more experienced campers we offer a challenging and interactive programme of activities. Once children reach the age of 12 there are a number of adrenaline-fuelled sports and activities that are now available to them, that were not before. Take full advantage of the opportunities provided by the exciting and varied mountain environment, with a wide choice of thrilling and challenging activities.
A typical week includes Mountain Biking, wakeboarding at Schali Lago, Hiking to a mountain hut, the Forest Fun Park, Dirt Scooters and Mountain Karts, Chocolate Making at Fuchs or Pottery at Aroleid, rock climbing with a guide, Tennis Lessons and other Sports Pavillion Games.
We maintain small group sizes for this age group with a strict staff to student ratio of 1:6 and a challenging range of activities to suit even the sportiest of teenagers.
03-07 July 2023
10-14 July 2023
17-21 July 2023
24-28 July 2023
31 July -04 August 2023
07-11 August 2023
14-18 August 2023
21-25 August 2023
The Church Square
5 Full Days: CHF 795.00 per child, with lift pass
*Please note, if you do not opt to buy a lift pass now, you will have to purchase a lift pass separately for your child so they are able to participate fully in all the activities.
What is included?
- Daily supervision provided from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
- Lunch and snacks
- Age-specific activities and groups
- All of our Camp Leaders are qualified in their field of expertise, with First Aid Certificates, Child Protection qualified and hold current CRB checks. We use specialist experts with appropriate qualifications for activities such as skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, climbing, hiking and tennis.
- All activity entrance costs and equipment rental for specific activities
- Transport costs (lift pass, train to Täsch)
** Our Camps are run in English and German
Any questions? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +41 79 541 13 63