Ticket Guided village tour Zermatt
If you wonder why the barns in Valais stand on wooden pegs with flagstones or how the people of Zermatt earned their daily bread in the time before tourism or how the legendary mountain guide Ulrich Inderbinen - he died when he was 104 years old - lived, then you need to book a village tour.
- Insider information from knowledgeable local guides Franz-Josef Imboden
- Hotspots in Zermatt.
- Official village tour through Zermatt Tourism.
Village tours will take place from 12 December 2023 to 01 May 2024 as follows:
- English: Tuesday, 16:30 hrs
- German: Wednesday, 16:30 hrs
Where and when
Meeting point: Tourist Office in Zermatt
Length: 1½ to 2 hours
- After the booking, the voucher/ticket will be sent to you by e-mail in the form of a pdf.
- To benefit from this service, simply print out the voucher/ticket and hand it to the supplier.
If the reservation is cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total payment of the reservation is required at the time of booking.