Gornergrat (3,089 m) is one of the places one must visit in one's life. The mountain panorama and the unique view of the Matterhorn are unforgettable.
With its sunny, year-round accessible viewing platform Gornergrat at 3,089 m has been one of the top excursion destinations in Switzerland since 1898. The Gornergrat Bahn was the first, fully electric cog railways in Switzerland. Today, it runs as a modern, sustainably powered train, which recovers and saves energy thanks to its regeneration process.
- Children and adolescents from 9 to 15.99 years or adultes with the Half-Fare travelcard, the GA travelcard, the Swiss Travel Pass, the Swiss Flex Pass or the Swiss Half Fare Card recieve a reduction of 50%.
- Please note that GA day tickets and GA municipality day tickets are not entitled to a reduction.
- Note that the Junior Card and the Swiss Family Card are also valid on the Gornergrat Bahn.
- Groups of 10 or more receive a 30% discount on the ticket price. Tickets are sold at the Gornergrat Railway ticket counter.
- Tickets issued online are only valid together with a passport or personal identification.
- Refunds and exchanges are not possible.
If the reservation is cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total payment of the reservation is required at the time of booking.