Gorge Adventure—Dynamic Fixed-Rope Route
This tour is a definite must for every visitor to Zermatt. The Gorner gorge, situated between Furi (1'865 m a.s.l.) and Zermatt (1'620 m a.s.l), is one of nature´s unique wonders, boasting spectacular rock formations such as glacial mills and water-polished rocks.
The adventure starts with a cable car ride up to Furi, from where a five-minute hike will take us to the entrance of the gorge. The downward traverse of the gorge is about 1 km long and takes approximately three to four hours to complete. The highlights of the traverse are three abseil stations, three zip lines, one pendulum swing and several simple suspension bridges. You will be secured throughout the entire tour and reach its end (close to the 'Blatten' mountain restaurant) without getting your feet wet.
- Price: In a group CHF 135.00 per person (in July and August CHF 150.00 per person)
- Best season: from mid-June until end - october
- Registration: It would be best to book your hike a few weeks in advance; however, short-term registration is possible subject to availability.
- Group size: 4–8 persons, please note that our offer is based on a minimum of 4 participants per group. We cannot guarantee to carry out tours with less than 4 participants.
- Minimum size for children: minimum 140cm, recommended from 8 years
- Insurance: is the responsibility of the participant (accident and evacuation insurance)
- You are in good physical condition and enjoy being out in nature.
- Equipment: You need solid footwear—ideally ankle-high hiking boots—and hiking poles (optional).
- Please note: Don't forget to bring your personal supply of food & beverages
- Bookable 72 hours in advance
- Group: Minimum number of participants: 4 persons
- Equipment: (Harness, via ferrat set) CHF 9.00 per person extra
If the reservation is cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total payment of the reservation is required at the time of booking.