Randa toboggan run
The toboggan run in Randa is ideal for families with children. Located in the heart of the village, it requires no great physical effort: the slope is gentle, not too long and not too steep.
- Type Tobogganing
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 0,05 h
- Distance 0,2 km
- Ascent 0 m
- Descent 29 m
- Lowest point 1411 m
- Highest point 1441 m
From the village down to the railway station
- Warm winter clothing with gloves and hat
- Warm, waterproof footwear
- Helmet, where appropriate
Also very suitable for families with small children since the terrain is not at all steep.
- Please be considerate to others on the toboggan run.
- Adapt riding and speed to your ability and the conditions.
- Small children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not leave the marked trails.
- It is forbidden to toboggan on the ski pistes.