Sunnegga Trail (Nr. F2)
Flow and fun are among the main attractions of the Sunnegga-Trail – for beginners and pros alike. You’ll definitely want to ride it more than once.
- Type Mountain biking
- Difficulty S1 easy
- Duration 0,30 h
- Distance 6,3 km
- Ascent 0 m
- Descent 493 m
- Lowest point 1756 m
- Highest point 2288 m
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and (trail) bell
- Repair kit in case of any defects
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.
Tip: “Be searchable”. Equip yourself with an additional RECCO rescue reflector*. Whether summer or winter. Available in our Online-Shop or our information desk.
*The additional reflector does not replace an avalanche beacon.