Blauherd-Sunnegga Bike Tour (Nr. 5)
This route is for experienced mountain bikers. The trail is relatively easy to start with, but quickly becomes challenging. You’ll be rewarded with cool single trails and incredible views of the mountains.
- Type Mountain biking
- Difficulty S2 medium
- Duration 0,30 h
- Distance 4,6 km
- Ascent 88 m
- Descent 363 m
- Lowest point 2282 m
- Highest point 2571 m
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and (trail) bell
- Repair kit in case of any defects
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.
Tip: “Be searchable”. Equip yourself with an additional RECCO rescue reflector*. Whether summer or winter. Available in our Online-Shop or our information desk. *The additional reflector does not replace an avalanche beacon.