4 Lakes Bike Tour (Nr. 29)
From Blauherd station, the route goes down to the four mountain lakes: Stellisee, Grindjisee, Grünsee and Moosjisee. Each of the four lakes has something special about it.
- Type Mountain biking
- Difficulty S0 easy
- Duration 1,25 h
- Distance 12,1 km
- Ascent 313 m
- Descent 641 m
- Lowest point 2129 m
- Highest point 2571 m
Blauherd – Lake Stellisee - Fluhalp - Lake Grindjisee - Grünsee - Gant - Lake Moosjisee - Findeln - Sunnegga
Option: Take the gondula from Blauherd up to the Rothorn and start the tour from there.
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and (trail) bell
- Repair kit in case of any defects
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.
Tip: “Be searchable”. Equip yourself with an additional RECCO rescue reflector*. Whether summer or winter. Available in our Online-Shop or our information desk. *The additional reflector does not replace an avalanche beacon.