4 Lakes Bike Tour (Nr. 29)
From Blauherd station, the route goes down to the four mountain lakes: Stellisee, Grindjisee, Grünsee and Moosjisee. Each of the four lakes has something special about it.
- Type Mountain biking
- Difficulty S0 easy
- Duration 1,25 h
- Distance 12,1 km
- Ascent 313 m
- Descent 641 m
- Lowest point 2129 m
- Highest point 2571 m
Blauherd – Lake Stellisee - Fluhalp - Lake Grindjisee - Grünsee - Gant - Lake Moosjisee - Findeln - Sunnegga
Option: Take the gondula from Blauherd up to the Rothorn and start the tour from there.
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and (trail) bell
- Repair kit in case of any defects
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
After a few flowing downhill kilometres, you reach Findeln, where you can once again replace some of those calories you burned in one of the different mountain restaurants. This is just one of many culinary highlights.
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.
Tip: “Be searchable”. Equip yourself with an additional RECCO rescue reflector*. Whether summer or winter. Available in our Online-Shop or our information desk. *The additional reflector does not replace an avalanche beacon.