Zermatt-Furi (via Zum See) (Nr. 119)
This winter hiking trail leads straight from Zermatt to Furi, with an optional break in the hamlet of Zum See.
- Type Winter hiking
- Difficulty medium
- Duration 1,00 h
- Distance 2,4 km
- Ascent 251 m
- Descent 1 m
- Lowest point 1614 m
- Highest point 1865 m
Zermatt (Zen Stecken) - Zum See - Furi
(Hiking time in reverse direction: approx. 45 min)
- Good footwear
- Hiking poles (optional)
- Warm winter clothing appropriate for the weather
- Plan every mountain tour carefully and adapt to participants’ fitness level as well as the weather and season.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential, along with adequate supplies of food and water. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Inform others of planned route, and whenever possible avoid going alone.
- Do not leave the marked routes; do not venture onto glaciers without a mountain guide.
- It is forbidden to walk on the ski pistes.
- Please be considerate to other walkers and to plants and animals.