Kickbike on Sunnegga
Kickbike, that’s the thrilling ride from Sunnegga down to the village of Zermatt. The wind in your hair, spectacular scenery: this is outdoor adventure at its best.
- Type Cycling
- Difficulty medium
- Duration 0,45 h
- Distance 7,1 km
- Ascent 0 m
- Descent 682 m
- Lowest point 1607 m
- Highest point 2288 m
Sunnegga - Tufteren - Ried - Zermatt (Sunnegga Express valley station)
- Kickbike with helmet (available for hire from the valley station of the Sunnegga Express)
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Good footwear
Before heading downhill, it is worthwhile to make a photo stop at Tufteren with its wooden houses and the Matterhorn in the background.
- Take into account participants’ fitness level and ability.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Do not leave the marked routes.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals.
- Take note of the warning signs drawing attention to the constant danger in river beds and along watercourses below dams and reservoirs.