Over the course of two days, demo the newest skis in the Stöckli collection 21/22 without limits right at the foot of the Matterhorn. Select the best arrival date for you anytime between Nov. 12 and Dec. 19, 2021. Choose one of three Stöckli partner hotels, and your choice of either demi-pension or just breakfast.
Book your Stöckli Ski Experience package in Zermatt now – designed specifically for your needs!
The package includes the following services:
- Welcome cocktail, along with a product presentation, on the evening of arrival in Bayard Sport
- Drink voucher for the hotel bar
- 2 nights lodging including breakfast or demi-pension
- 2 days lift passes
- 2 days Stöckli ski testing with unlimited ski changes
- Personal consultation in the Stöckli Test Center plus on the ski slopes
- Stöckli ski instructors*
- Stöckli participant gift
- CHF 100.00 discount certificate toward the purchase of Stöckli skis directly at Bayard Sport in Zermatt, online, or at any Stöckli store.
*Each ski day, 1-2 ski instructors per course are available. In the Stöckli Test Center at Trockener Steg hub, you will find a list where participants can sign up to ski with an instructor.
During that time, you will be advised from the experts on the slopes, which Stöckli model would match your ski style best. Along the way, you can also improve your ski ability with valuable tips offered.
The Stöckli Ski Experience takes place in Zermatt in 10 courses between Friday, Nov. 12 and Sunday Dec. 19, 2021. The 10 courses take place either from Friday evening to Sunday evening, or from Sunday evening to Tuesday evening.
Breakfast and demi-pension
By default, the package includes breakfast. If you would like accommodations with demi-pension, you must put this in your shopping cart separately during the reservation process. The following extra amounts are added for demi-pension:
- Europe Hotel & Spa: CHF 22.00 per person, per night
- Jägerhof Hotel & Apartments: CHF 28.00 per person, per night
MANDATORY COVID CERTIFICATE
- The following cancelation policies apply:
Cancelation up to 7 days before arrival: Fully refundable
Cancelation 6 days before arrival up to arrival day: 100% assumption of all costs
- In the case of a positive COVID test or the need for an early departure due to an accident or illness, each participant’s insurance is responsible for coverage of any liability. The organizer assumes no liability.
- Package prices are exclusive tourist taxes and ski lift pass insurance.
- Any and all upgrades or additional services (such as massages, etc.) must be booked directly with the lodging provider.
More information about the Stöckli ski experience Zermatt: