Over the course of two days, demo the newest skis in the Stöckli collection without limits right at the foot of the Matterhorn. Select the best arrival date for you anytime between Nov. 13 and Dec. 20, 2020. Choose one of three Stöckli partner hotels, and your choice of either demi-pension or just breakfast.
Book your STÖCKLI Ski Experience package in Zermatt now – designed specifically for your needs!
The package includes the following services:
- Welcome Reception including product presentation at Bayard Sport
- Après-ski drink at the hotel bar after the first ski day
- 2 nights lodging including breakfast or demi-pension
- 2 days lift passes
- 2 days Stöckli ski testing with unlimited ski changes
- Personal consultation in the Stöckli Test Center plus on the ski slopes
- Stöckli ski instructors*
- Stöckli participant gift
- CHF 100.00 discount certificate toward the purchase of Stöckli skis directly at Bayard Sport in Zermatt, online, or at any Stöckli store.
*Each ski day, 1-2 ski instructors per course are available. In the Stöckli Test Center at Trockener Steg hub, you will find a list where participants can sign up in two-hour increments to ski with an instructor.
During that time, you will be advised from the experts on the slopes, which Stöckli model would match your ski style best. Along the way, you can also improve your ski ability with valuable tips offered.
The Stöckli Ski Experience takes place in Zermatt in 10 courses between Friday, Nov. 13 and Sunday Dec. 20, 2020. The 10 courses take place either from Friday evening to Sunday evening, or from Sunday evening to Tuesday evening.
New this year! On arrival day (Friday or Sunday evenings) between 6:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. a Welcome Reception will be held in Bayard Sport’s Rental Station on the lower level of Bahnhofplatz. Each reception starts at 6:40 p.m. with a product presentation where all the new and different models and their performance characteristics will be explained by Stöckli experts. In addition, at the Welcome Reception, you will receive a participant gift, a lift pass, and more information all about the Ski Experience.
Breakfast and demi-pension
By default, the package includes breakfast. Optionally, you can book demi-pension at the conclusion of the reservation process. The following extra amounts are added for demi-pension:
- Europe Hotel & Spa: CHF 20.00 per person, per night
- Jägerhof Hotel & Apartments: CHF 28.00 per person, per night
The guests at Hotel Plateau Rosa are able to book demi-pension either at Europe Hotel or Jägerhof Hotel & Apartments for the following additional amount:
- Europe Hotel & Spa: CHF 55.00 per person, per night
- Jägerhof Hotel & Apartments: CHF 40.00 per person, per night
Guests at Hotel Plateau Rosa must of course book demi-pension at their hotel of choice in advance.
- Cancelation or rebooking of accommodations can only be guaranteed in exceptional cases and upon request.
- Any and all upgrades or additional services (such as massages, etc.) must be booked directly with the lodging provider.
- Each lodging operator has its own applicable cancelation terms, plus also applicable are the general terms and conditions of the Zermatt Bergbahnen AG, and those of Swiss Sports AG.
- If you would like accommodations with demi-pension, you must put this in your shopping cart separately during the reservation process.