Peak- & Bike Pass Special
The Peak- & Bike Pass offers you unlimited travel (except ski and chair lifts) on the following lifts/trains: Matterhorn glacier paradise, Rothorn, Schwarzsee and Gornergrat and the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn between Randa, Täsch and Zermatt. Admission to the Glacier Palace, bike transport and the use of the local bus are all included in the Peak- & Bike Pass.
Book a minimum stay of 3 nights in a ZAV apartment and get the Peak- & Bike Pass with a reduction of 25% per adult. (children excluded)
Children: 6 - 15.99 years, with Junior Card/Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent/grandparent): free
This offer is limited.
- After your booking you will receive a confirmation with a link through which you can get your peak- & bike pass at reduced price.
- Only for walkers and excursion participants (not valid for winter sports participants)
- Incl. bike transport to Rothorn, Riffelberg (via Riffelberg-Express) and Schwarzsee stations as timetabled
*On the Gornergratbahn bikes are transported from 8 - 9.12 a.m. (from Zermatt) and from 3.30 p.m. A reservation for a fee (CHF 10.00 per bike) is required
- You will also receive your "Quality Card" with your reservation.
- The Peak- & Bike Pass must be collected at the counter of the Zermatt Bergbahnen or Gornergrat station. (For getting reduced tickets, we kindly ask you to show the verification, Swiss Pass, Half fare card, GA, directly at the point of sale.)
- The reservation of the flat and the peak- & bike pass can not be cancelled
- Operating hours vary according to season. More information