In July and August 2019, the Open-Air Theatre will present "MATTERHORN: NO LADIES PLEASE".
The package includes:
- Overnight(s) stay (hotel or holiday apartment)
- Tickets for "MATTERHORN: NO LADIES PLEASE"
- Travel with the Gornergrat Bahn
After the successful production of "The Matterhorn Story" (2015) and "Romeo and Juliet on the Gornergrat" (2017), the Zermatt Open Air Theatre will return to the Riffelberg in 2019. The world premiere of "MATTERHORN: NO LADIES PLEASE" tells the story of the English noble daughter Lucy Walker, who wants to achieve history: As the first woman in the world she tries - despite all resistance - to climb the Matterhorn. But her real feat becomes a completely different one, a human... Livia Anne Richard is again responsible for the production and the book. The live music comes from the Solothurn alphorn player Eliana Burki.
The performances of "MATTERHORN: NO LADIES PLEASE" will begin on Thursday, 11 July 2019. The open-air theatre will then be performed from Wednesday to Sunday at 7.30 p.m. and on Sunday afternoon and on 1 August at 3 p.m. until Sunday, 1 September.
Information about the theatre and the performance schedule:
The open-air theatre ticket is valid for the arrival date of the package and includes travel with the Gornergrat Bahn. There are no refunds for the tickets. If a performance is cancelled, the tickets may be exchanged for another date. Children under 17 are entitled to reduced ticket prices.
- A cancelation or rebooking of a hotel overnight stay may only be done as an exception and upon request.
- Any additional services, such as half-board, massages, etc. may be booked directly through the hotel or holiday apartment.