Kitsch-free emotional songwriting, rigorous loyalty to his Italian heritage, a flair for catchy melodies: who can resist Jack Savoretti and his music? He has the gift, he has the voice: from powerful to soft and back again. It can roar, it can whisper, it's raw yet full of warmth. The best thing is to just experience the artist live and unplugged for yourself. Fond of incorporating Italian classics into his repertoire, the production of Jack's eighth album is nearing completion. What direction is this one going to take? Four have already peaked in the Top 10 of the UK Albums Chart, with Singing to Strangers and Europiana both hitting the #1 spot. And they're highly appreciated here in Switzerland too.
The ticket for Zermatt Unplugged is valid for the concert at the "Vernissage" on Thursday 11th april 2024 – Jack Savoretti.
This Zermatt Unplugged Package, which can only be booked through Zermatt Tourism, includes:
- Concert ticket (Jack Savoretti)
- Unplugged Pass (valid for the entire duration of the festival, 9 - 13 April 2024)
Take the chance to leave everyday life behind and relax in one of Zermatt’s hotels or holiday flats. Immerse yourself in another world and soak up the festival atmosphere.
Information about the artists and the festival programme:
- Cancellation/change of the accommodation booking can only be guaranteed in exceptional cases and on request
- In addition the general terms and conditions of the organizer aply for cancellations/exchange/sale of concert ticket/s:
- Extras such as half-board, massages etc are to be booked directly with the accommodation.