It's a once-in-a-lifetime ascent. Is this your dream, as well? Then this package is perfect for you. A mountain guide will help you prepare to climb the...
- Peak Pass for the same number of days as booked nights’ accommodation (minimum four)
- Training ascent of Pollux
- 4,092 m high - Matterhorn ascent via the Hörnligrat including overnight accommodation in the Hörnlihütte
- Zermatters mountain guide for the Pollux and Matterhorn ascents
- Hire equipment for both ascents - harness, helmet, crampons and ice axe
The weekend of 6-7 July 2019 is all about mountain running. On Saturday, the traditional Gornergrat Zermatt Marathon will take place. Starting in St....
- Accommodation (hotel or holiday apartment)
- Return Zermatt - Gornergrat ticket (hop-on / hop-off)
- Participation in the fringe events in the Festzelt on the Obere Matte
- Meals in the Festzelt on Saturday or Sunday (1 raclette dish and 1 glass of Johannisberg white wine)