.Zermatt Tourismus (Ticket)
Ticket Guided village tour Zermatt If you wonder why the barns in Valais stand on wooden pegs with flagstones or how the people of Zermatt earned their...
Hey kids! The ultimate camp experience is waiting for you in Zermatt. While your parents enjoy the mountain landscape of Zermatt, embark on lengthy hikes or savour tasteful lunches in mountain restaurants, you can run around with our young, energetic, fun-loving, experienced ZERMATTERS Coaches – and make new friends. Look forward to an exciting week of fun and action in the foothills of the Matterhorn.
Camp groups and ages
- Youngsters (6-8 years old)
Minimum number of participants per group: 6 kids
- Daily supervision provided from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
- All of our coaches are qualified ZERMATTERS snowsport instructors. Climbing sessions are overseen by our qualified mountain guides. Specialists with appropriate qualifications are appointed for certain activities like swimming, dancing and golf.
- Age-relevant activities (as stated in highlights for each week)
- Rented equipment for specific activities
- Transport costs (ski pass, train to Täsch)
Highlights of Youngsters Week (6-8 years)
Dance with Holly. Swim with Kerstin. Play golf with Dario: take a taster course complete with mini-tournament and prize-giving. Treasure hunt by Lake Leisee. Adventure at the Schali Lago. Biking tour. Forest Fun Park/high ropes park. Trial climbing course (in the open air or the Boulder Hall) with a ZERMATTERS mountain guide.
- 5 days: CHF 490.00 per person
- 3 days (Mon-Wed, Wed-Fri): CHF 340.00 per person
The activities above take place from Monday to Friday. Explorers make one visit to the Snow Park, Adventurers make two visits. Precise daily/weekly schedules are confirmed one week prior to the start of camp (weather permitting).
Any questions? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +41 27 966 24 66