Meet huskies and hike with them for two or three hours in the surroundings of Zermatt. A great offer for couples and families.
- Children up to and including the age of 11 are free of charge. The date of birth is the deciding factor for the reduction. For this purpose, an official identity document stating the date of birth is required.
- Children up to and including 13 years of age may only participate in the hike if accompanied by an adult. The musher decides whether the young person may lead his/her own husky. On request, we provide shoe spikes for icy hiking trails.
- A Corona safety concept is in place during the event.
- A ticket for Cablecars is not included
- You will receive a short briefing by phone the evening before.
The event lasts two or three hours, depending on the choice of booking time.
Meeting point and time
We will inform you of the meeting point and time the evening before.
Insurance is the responsibility of the participants. We recommend that you have an accident insurance and travel cancellation insurance.
CHF 210.00 per person for two hours
CHF 250.00 per person for three hours
from 2 persons 20% discount
from 3 persons 25% discount
The hike takes place in the high mountains around Zermatt for either two or three hours. After getting to know each other, you will receive a hip belt to which the husky is attached with the dog leash and off you go. The musher tells you exciting things about the animals and accompanies you during the hike.
You can take pictures but we will also take pictures of you. The photos are free of charge. After the event, you will receive the unedited photos from us with the free data transfer WeTransfer (after the files have been uploaded, the recipient will receive an email with a link to WeTransfer, from where the files can be downloaded. Please note that the files are stored by WeTransfer only for seven days. After this period, it is no longer possible to download the content).
After the event you will receive a souvenir gift.