With its herd of 300 animals, the Julen family has the world's largest flock of black nose sheep. You are welcome to visit the black nose sheep in their barn at the edge of the village of Zermatt.
The perfect opportunity for the Julen family to bring their animals even closer to their guests.
The offer includes
- meeting point at the entrance of Romantik Hotel Julen at 5.30 pm
- taxi ride to the barn
- at arrival at the farm salutation by a member of the Julen family
- explanation of the interaction between bio gas plant, tourism and farm
- visit the animals with short presentation and possibility to pet and take
- pictures (seasonal variation of number of animals and species)
- Apero: degustation of the food produced on the farm such as cheese, dried meat and sausage
- taxi ride back to the Romantik Hotel Julen
- A Covid certificate is required for visits to the sheepfold
- approx. 90 minutes