The annual Cow Fight takes place for the second time in Zermatt on Sunday, 08 August 2021. Around a hundred Hérens cows fight for the hierarchy in the herd according to their natural behaviour. A Valais tradition full of folklore, authenticity and an exciting programme of supporting events.
Secure your place by purchasing a ticket online and you’ll avoid the queues on the day.
The offer includes:
- Entry to the cow fights at the Matterhorn
Important information regarding COVID-19:
- Access to the festival site is only possible with a valid COVID certificate. Children and young people under the age of 16 are exempt from this requirement. Information on how to obtain the certificate: https://zertifikat-ws.ch/
- The booking confirmation can be exchanged for an admission wristband upon presentation of the COVID certificate and valid ID as follows:
- From Friday noon, 06 August 2021 at Zermatt Tourism.
- From Sunday morning, 08 August 2021 at the "Zen Stecken" office.
Tickets can be booked via the button below. The exchange of wristbands will be done according to the information above.