Hey kids! The ultimate camp experience is waiting for you in Zermatt. While your parents enjoy the mountain landscape of Zermatt, embark on lengthy hikes or savour tasteful lunches in mountain restaurants, you can run around with our young, energetic, fun-loving, experienced ZERMATTERS Coaches – and make new friends. Look forward to an exciting week of fun and action in the foothills of the Matterhorn.
Camp groups and ages
- Youngsters (6-8 years old)
- Seekers (9-11 years old)
- Pioneers (12+)
Minimum number of participants per group: 6 kids
Camp dates (Monday to Friday)
05-09 July 2021
12-16 July 2021
19-23 July 2021
26-30 July 2021
02-06 August 2021
09-13 August 2021
27 September - 01 October 21
04-08 October 2021
11-15 October 2021
18-22 October 2021
- Daily supervision provided from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
- All of our coaches are qualified ZERMATTERS snowsport instructors. Climbing sessions are overseen by our qualified mountain guides. Specialists with appropriate qualifications are appointed for certain activities like swimming, dancing and golf.
- Age-relevant activities (as stated in highlights for each week)
- Rented equipment for specific activities
- Transport costs (ski pass, train to Täsch)
Highlights of Seekers Week (9-11 years)
In the mornings, learn tricks from the pros at the Snow Park on the glacier; in the afternoons, test your wakeboarding skills. Golf session with Dario: practise your swing, and maybe even win the tournament. Marvel at the approach to the world-famous Matterhorn; after the descent from the Hörnli hut, ride back to Zermatt by dirt scooter. Hip hop dance session with Holly. Uphill and downhill bike trails, plus the chance to cool off in a glacial lake. Climbing taste course with a ZERMATTERS mountain guide.
- 5 days: CHF 550.00 per person
- 3 days (Mon-Wed, Wed-Fri): CHF 375.00 per person
The activities above take place from Monday to Friday. Explorers make one visit to the Snow Park, Adventurers make two visits. Precise daily/weekly schedules are confirmed one week prior to the start of camp (weather permitting).
Any questions? Contact us via email@example.com or by calling +41 27 966 24 66