E-bike and culinary delicacies in the middle of the majestic Zermatt mountains. The ideal, new event for connoisseurs who enjoy movement.
- In groups of a maximum of 8 people
- Accompanied by a local bike guide, including inputs on riding technique
- 6 stations (4 course meal, 1 glass of wine, plus drinks and after bike beer included)
- Live DJ at the After Bike
- Vegetarian / vegan options can also be booked at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start times: from 8.30 a.m., every 20 minutes until 10.50 a.m.
Limited number of places
Duration: approx. 5.5 hours
Price per person: CHF 189.- (without e-bike rental)
The e-bike is not included in the price. It can be rented for a special price of CHF 79.00.-. Please indicate the desired size of the bike (if you do not know this, please indicate your height).
If interested write an email to email@example.com.
Admission is granted to people who have been tested, recovered or vaccinated and can prove this with a COVID certificate (the QR code is mandatory!) (Except for people under 16 years of age)
Official identification (ID, passport, etc.) must be presented upon admission. No data is saved during the certificate check.