For children and adolescents (6-14 years) In the Swiss Snow League you learn to ski from scratch. The whole variety of snow sports shows up as you progress through the individual levels and leagues and become a skilled skier. With each level achieved in a league, you earn the appropriate medal and move on to the next level. If you've completed all the levels of a league, you'll progress to the next higher league.
Throughout the week, we offer our group lessons for children and teenagers (starting days every Monday and (Wednesday only if there are enough registrations) for 3 days). In a playful way, the technique and the joy of snow sports is conveyed. Our highly trained snow sports instructors teach with modern learning aids and the basics and instructions of Swiss Snowsports. The children are trained in different stages from beginner to advanced. The different age groups are given special consideration. In the Blue League, the kids learn the basics of skiing. Intermediate skiers consolidate their skills in the Red League, before they mature in the Black League to the advanced skiers. Their progress is continuously recorded in a personal booklet..
- 5 days from CHF 465.00 per child
- 4 days from CHF 405.00 per child
- 3 days from CHF 320.00 per child
- Number of days: Minimum 3 days /
- Start day: Mondays & (Wednesday only if there are enough registrations)
- Included: Ski lessons, supervision, lunch
- Duration: about 5 hours
- Dates: From 14.12.2020 until 10.04.2021
- Starting time: always 08:45 a.m.
- Meeting point Blue league: Everyday: Meeting point at the tourism office, train station Zermatt (Bahnhofpl. 5, 3920 Zermatt)
- Meeting point Red and Black league: Monday/ Tuesday: Meeting point at the tourism office, train station Zermatt (Bahnhofpl. 5, 3920 Zermatt) From Wednesday for advanced: train station Sunnegga / please check the meeting point with the ZERMATTERS office
- that we are skiing in high mountains where warm clothing, mittens, goggles, sunscreen and lip protection are a must.
- During our courses we are always wearing a helmet (available for rent at one of the local sports shops).
- Execution of the Swiss Snow League Tests with handover of the personal booklet at the end of the course.
- The corresponding medals can be picked up at our office.