Daily from 19.06.2021 to 12.09.2021
What makes the Gornergrat so unique? Certainly not only the unmistakable view of the Matterhorn, but also the surrounding, breath-taking mountain world and the numerous culinary highlights along the route of the Gornergrat railway line. The Gourmet Ticket combines everything and is definitely an indispensable part of the Gornergrat experience.
- Train ride Zermatt–Gornergrat–Riffelberg–Riffelalp–Zermatt
- Cocktails and Valais appetizers at the 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat (at the latest at 11.00 a.m.)
- Three-course gourmet menu at Hotel Riffelhaus (at latest at 2.00 p.m.)
- Dessert and coffee at the ‘Alphitta’ mountain restaurant on the Riffelalp (at latest at 4.00 p.m.)
The daily available places are limited. It is best to book your gourmet ticket online in advance.
Tip: Start with the cocktails and appetisers before 11:00 am to derive the most enjoyment possible.
Children and adolescents from 6 to 8.99 years and adultes with the Half-Fare travelcard, the GA travelcard, the Swiss Travel Pass, the Swiss Flexi Pass or the Swiss Half Fare Card recieve a reduction.
- Adults: CHF 185.00 (in September CHF 174.00)
- Adults with Half-Price and General Pass: CHF 141.50 (in September 136.00)
- Children 6-8.99 years: CHF 85.00
- Refunds and exchanges are not possible.
- Tickets issued online are only valid together with a passport or personal identification.